Weekly Announcements 04/17/2017-04/21/2017
Posted on 04/17/2017
- Christians in Action meets every Tuesday in Room 125 at 8:15. Everyone is welcome!
- Core Value for this week is Trustworthiness. Be true to your work, your word, and your friend.
- 8th Grade Students attending Clear View High School will meet with the Counselors on Mon during advisory.
- Yearbooks are on sale now and can be purchased online at Balfour.com. If you need more information check with Mrs. Muz in Room 139.
- Congratulations to our District Track Winners!
- Clear Falls Color Guard will be holding auditions for the 2017-18 school year. If your are interested the workshop will be held from April 17-19 from 5-7pm at Clear Falls HS. Auditions will be held on Friday April 21 from 3-5pm. If you have questions visit the Clear Falls band website.
- Soccer tryouts for both boys and girls are Tues and Wed (April 18-19) at 4pm. You must have a physical on file to attend. If you have questions, boys see Coach Sanchez; Girls see Coach McCoy.
- The Spartan Engineering Design Challenge is Friday, April 21. Please meet on the patio right after announcements.
- If you haven't gotten your Read it Forward Card come and get it once you have read or are reading "All of the Above". Copies are available in the library for checkout. We will have a special Read it Forward activity in the library on Friday during lunches.
- There is no running or horseplay allowed in the hallway. These actions will result in an automatic 2 hour detention. Please help us keep the hallways safe!
- Any 8th grader receiving ISS beginning May 1 will not be eligible for the end of year pool party.
- Friday April 21 is the Spring Dance from 6:30-8:30. $10 tickets are no sale at lunches and at the door. Please see the flyer on the website for more details.
- SILA students have a workshop on Friday, April 21 from 4-6pm in the library.
- NJHS is hosting an Earth Day Service project on Saturday, April 22 from 10am-1pm. We will be cleaning up the greenhouse and the Marquee. We will also repaint the 4 square lines. Come and join us and earn service hours. This project id for NJHS members only.
- Friends of Rachel meeting on Wed 4/19.